Dr inż. Jerzy Mrozowski - CV
Jerzy Mrozowski was born in 1952 in Łódź. He received M.Sc. and Ph. D. degrees in a field of Applied Mechanics from the Technical University of Łódź in 1977 and 1991, respectively. 1978-1984 he was researcher in Research and Development Center of Textile Machines. Since 1984 researcher and teacher in the Technical University of Łódź. Now he is Assistant Professor of the Department of Automatics and Biomechanics.
- Nonlinear Dynamics (theory, computations and experiments)
- Continuous Systems
- Computer Assisted Mechanics
- Bifurcation and chaos of a particular Van der Pol-Duffing oscillator (with J. Awrejcewicz). Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1989, v. 132.
- Flow-induced chaotic oscillations of the rectangular plate (with J. Awrejcewicz). Proceedings of the 2nd European Solid Mechanics Conference, Euromech, Genoa, 1994.
- Chaotic dynamics of a rectangular plate (with J. Awrejcewicz). Proceedings of the XVIth Symposium Vibrations in Physical Systems. Poznań-Błażejewko, 1994.
- Non-linear behavior of a rectangular plate exposed to airflow (with J. Awrejcewicz and M. Potier-Ferry), in Bifurcation and chaos, Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1995.
- Flow-induced chaotic oscillations. (with J. Awrejcewicz). Flow-Induced Vibration. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Flow-Induced Vibration. Rotterdam, Balkema, 1995.
- Study of dynamics of a nonlinear cylindrical shell (with C.-H. Lamarque, L. Cheikh). Proceedings of the XVIIth Symposium Vibrations in Physical Systems, Poznań-Błażejewko, 1996.
- Analysis of free vibrations of non-homogeneous plates using finite element method (with J. Awrejcewicz, V. Krysko). Structural Dynamics. Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN'99, Prague, 415-420. 1999. Rotterdam/Brookfield, Balkema.