AFFILIATION AND OFFICIAL ADDRESS:
Department of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics,
Sumy State University,
2 Rimsky-Korsakov Str., Sumy 40007 Ukraine
Tel.: 38-(0542)-33-56-28, 38-(0542)-64-08-78
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:
April 18, 1980, Sumy, Ukraine
EDUCATION (Degrees, dates, universities):
- Diploma of Engineer-Mathematician (Specialist in Mathematics and Programming) - June, 2002, Sumy State University, Sumy, Ukraine
CAREER / EMPLOYMENT (employers, position and dates):
- Sumy State University
- Assistant, Lecturer, 2005 - till now
- Post-graduate student, 2002 - 2005.
- main field: mechanics, applied mathematics
- other fields: mathematical modeling and numerical methods in mechanics of deformable solid body
- current research interests: Coupled Thermoelasticity Problem for a Layer in the case of Finite Heat Distribution Velocity
RECENT SELECTED PUBLICATIONS:
- Fil'stinskii L.A., Bondar O.V. "Coupled Thermoelastic Fields in the Layer in the Case of Concentrated Perturbations (Skew-Symmetric Solution), Lviv, Mashinoznavstvo, ?6(84), 2004; p. 30 - 38.
- Bondar O.V. "Dynamic Coupled Thermoelasticity Problem Presision Solution (Skew-Symmetric Case)" // International Science Conference "Mathematical Problems of Technical Mechanics", Dnipropetrovs'k, 19 - 22 April 2005. - Dnipropetrovs'k, 2005. p. 71.
- Fil'shtinskii L.A., Bondar O.V. "Thermoelastic fields coupling influence on amplitude-frequency characteristics of finite cylinders", Kiev, Applied Mechanics, ? 10, 2006, p. 86 - 95.
- Fil'shtinskii L.A., Bondar O.V. "Nonclassical Three-Dimensional Problems of Coupled Thermoelasticity" // International Conference "Actual Problems of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics", Kharkov, october 23 - 26, 2006. - Kharkov, p. 100.