Irina P. Kikot
AFFILIATION AND OFFICIAL ADDRESS:
Department of Polymers and Composite Materials,
N.N.Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS,
119991, Kosygin Str., 4, Moscow, Russia.
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:
May 3, 1987, Russia
EDUCATION (Degrees, dates, universities):
- 2003-2008 Moscow State University n.a. M.V. Lomonosov, Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, diploma with honors.
CAREER / EMPLOYMENT (employers, position and dates):
- 2008-present: N.N.Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS, Department of Polymers and Composite Materials, Ph.D. student.
- Polymer science (Investigation in the field of molecular simulation and nonlinear phenomena in polymers)
GRANTS FOR RESEARCH:
- Grant of Foundation of non-commercial Programs "Dynasty" for students (2006) (individual)
- Program of Fundamental Research, Division of Chemistry and Materials Science, Russian Academy of Sciences (2008-2009) (participant of the group)
- Grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research (initiative project, 2008-2009) (participant of the group)
- Grant of Civilian Research and Development Foundation (2008-2010) (participant of the group)
- Research grant for young scientists of Department of Polymers and Composite Materials of N.N. Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics (2009) (individual)
- Director's scholarship for young scientists in Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS (2010) (individual)
RECENT SELECTED PUBLICATIONS:
- V.L.Golo, E.I.Kats, I.P.Kikot "Influence of dipole forces on the structure of liquid crystal DNA phases", JETP Letters, Vol. 84, No. 5, pp. 334-338 (in Russian).
- I.P. Kikot, E.A. Zubova, M.A. Mazo, N.A. Kovaleva, L.I. Manevitch "About constructing the new coarse-grained DNA model" Proceedings of XXXVIII Summer School - Conference "Advanced Problems in Mechanics" 1 - 5 July, 2010, St. Petersburg, Russia.