Ph.D. Michał Ludwicki - CV
A graduate of the Faculty of Technical Physics, Informatics and Applied Mathematics, specialization Computer Physics at the Lodz University of Technology. Master's thesis: "Modeling of the temperature history generated in multilayer systems" under the supervision of PhD. Tomasz Wojtatowicz.
In 2006, he began his third degree studies at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Lodz University of Technology in the Department of Automation and Biomechanics, where he works since 2007. PhD thesis subject: "Nonlinear dynamics of the non-autonomous pendulum system connected with cardan-Hooke type joints".
Programming languages (Delphi/Java/C++), Mobile application development, Microcontrollers, Biomechatronics.
Grants and scholarships
- OPUS 9, nr 2015/17/B/ST8/01700, 2016-2018.
- MAESTRO 2, nr 2012/04/A/ST8/00738, 2013-2016.
- Scholarship from the European Social Fund and the State Budget under Measure 2.6 of the Integrated Regional Development Operational Program, in connection with the implementation of the Project p.n. "Scholarships supporting innovative research of doctoral students".
- MNiSW grant for Phd student, nr 5737/T02/2010/38,
- Zagrodny, M. Ludwicki, W. Wojnicz, J. Mrozowski i J. Awrejcewicz, „Cooperation of mono- and bi-articular muscles: human lower limb”, J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact, 2018.
- Wojnicz, B. Zagrodny, M. Ludwicki, M. Syczewska, J. Mrozowski i J. Awrejcewicz, „Approach for Determination of Functioning of Lower Limb Muscles”, in Dynamical Systems in Applications, 2018, s. 423–438.
- Wojnicz, B. Zagrodny, M. Ludwicki, J. Awrejcewicz i E. Wittbrodt, „A two dimensional approach for modelling of pennate muscle behaviour”, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, t. 37, nr. 2, 2017, s. 302–315.
- Ludwicki, B. Zagrodny, W. Wojnicz, J. Mrozowski i J. Awrejcewicz, „Influence of additional loads on chosen gait parameters and muscles activity”, in Proceedings of the 27th Symposium on Vibrations in Physical Systems, Poznań - Będlewo, 2016, s. 227–236.
- Szymanowska, B. Zagrodny, M. Ludwicki i J. Awrejcewicz, „Development of an electronic stethoscope”, presented at the International Conference „Mechatronics: Ideas for Industrial Applications”, Gdańsk, 2015.
- Ludwicki, J. Awrejcewicz i G. Kudra, „Spatial double physical pendulum with axial excitation: computer simulation and experimental set-up”, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, t. 3, nr. 1, 2015, s. 1–8.
- Awrejcewicz, G. Kudra i M. Ludwicki, „Modelling simulation and experimental studies of the axially excited spatial double physical pendulum coupled by universal joints”, in Proceedings of the XXV Symposium „Vibrations in Physical Systems”, Poznań - Będlewo, 2012, s. 47–52.
- Andrysiak, J. Awrejcewicz, M. Ludwicki i B. Zagrodny, „On the human arm motion camera tracking system”, in Proceedings of the XXV Symposium „Vibrations in Physical Systems”, Poznań - Będlewo, 2012, s. 41–46.
- Awrejcewicz i M. Ludwicki, „Dynamics of a 3D axially excited physical pendulums coupled by universal joints”, presented at the 14th International Symposium of Students and Young Mechanical Engineers Proceedings, Gdańsk, 2011, s. 29–34.
- Awrejcewicz, M. Ludwicki i G. Kudra, „Regular and chaotic dynamics of axially excited physical pendulums coupled by universal joints”, presented at the Proceedings of the 7th European Nonlinear Dynamics Conference (ENOC 2011), Rome, 2011.
- Knowledge of most modern computer systems, MS Windows environment and basic Linux system.
- Experience in writing usable, control/metering/computing software in the Delphi/Java/C++/AVR environment.
- Autodesk Inventor Certificate (Basic), nr 17392908CT7.
- Experience in using Mathematics, SciLab/Matlab computing packages.
- Basic knowledge of Fatek and Siemens PLC programming.
Computer graphics, digital photo/audio/video editing, music, photography, tourism, cross-country skiing.